Back

Provostship

Menu
Czech name Děkanství
Address nám. A. Jiráska 2
GPS 49°54'46"N 16°36'48"E (xx km)
386 m above sea level
swipe

Augustinian convent - canons, who held the rectory in 1377 - 1424, in 1697 it acquired new administration of the Lanškroun rectory. The Augustinians received a contribution from the Prince of Lichtenstein and in 1703-1705 they built a new rectory building, deanship. The Lanškroun rectory was promoted to a deanship in 1650 and at the time 5 rectories of surrounding villages belonged to it.


Category mansion / villa / palace
Date of construction 1705