Zpět

Tobacco factory

Menu
Český název Tabáková fabrika
Adresa Nádražní
GPS 49°54'31"N 16°36'20"E (xx km)
374 m nad mořem
swipe

The factory buildings were originally built in 1874 as a tobacco factory. Around 1900, it had more than 2000 employees from Lanškroun and twenty from surrounding villages. Tobacco production ended during World War II. In 1944, the production of electro-technical parts was commenced. Later on, Tesla , state enterprise, took over, which employed more than 4000 people in Lanškroun. At present, the factory buildings serve as headquarters for several companies.


Kategorie mansion / villa / palace