Zpět

Social house

Menu
Český název Společenský dům
Adresa Nádražní 335
GPS 49°54'26"N 16°36'13"E (xx km)
374 m nad mořem
swipe

The front part of the building was built in 1885 as a family villa of the Lanškroun entrepreneur R. E. Langer, producer of silver and gold goods. In 1894 Duke Albrecht was accommodated in the building during imperial maneuvers. After 1950, the building was transfored into a cultural house, and the production hall became a large hall.


Kategorie mansion / villa / palace
Vzdálenost od parkoviště 0 m (vlastní)