Back

Dobrovský Elementary School - building

Menu
Czech name ZŠ Dobrovského
Address Dobrovského 630
GPS 49°54'57"N 16°36'59"E (xx km)
385 m above sea level
swipe

On 12.9.1927, the construction of the first Czech school in Lanškroun was commenced by the company Kratochvíl and Veselý of Pardubice. The school building was designed by Dr. M. Babuška of Prague. After two years, the Czech school was opened. After 1948 a pavilion of workshops, a pavilion for storing material and a pavilion for extracurricular activities with a kitchen and dining room were added to the original building.


Category mansion / villa / palace
Certificates and memberships Member of the Association of the Eagle Mountains and Eagle Mountain Foothills.