Back

Building of the Alois Jirásek Basic School

Menu
Czech name Budova Základní školy Aloise Jiráska
Address Aloise Jiráska 139
GPS 49°54'48"N 16°36'45"E (xx km)
372 m above sea level
swipe

The school building was established around 1861 on the site of the former west wing of the monastery. The building was built according to the plans of the Lichtenstein's architect - Schwertasek. In 1893, a second floor was added to the school. The school underwent total reconstruction in 1989-1993.


Category mansion / villa / palace