Back

House no. 127

Menu
Czech name Dům č.p. 127
Address Boženy Němcové 127
GPS 49°54'46"N 16°36'42"E (xx km)
377 m above sea level
swipe

Building built in 1795. In 1830 it was purchased by the Benoni family. During its times the building had a stone arcade a part of which remains preserved to the present in spite of frequent reconstruction work. First of all, the family established a tavern in the building, which it later rebuilt into the "Hotel Benoni", which was here until 1945.


Category mansion / villa / palace
Date of construction 1795