Back

Town house no. 4

Menu
Czech name Měšťanský dům čp. 4
Address Náměstí Aloise Jiráska 4
GPS 49°54'47"N 16°36'45"E (xx km)
382 m above sea level
swipe

Classical building with an older core, which has a frontispiece from the beginning of the 19th century that the 20th century left its marks on. A wider stone portal entrance, dated on the cartouche engraved in the key stone as 1852, has remained preserved on the axis of the frontispiece. The ground floor space generally has vaulted ceilings with wedges. The main floor has flat ceilings. For more than a century the building belonged to the Piffl family. Rudolf Franz was an important town book printer and bookseller, whose son Friedrich Gustav, significant European dignitary (Austrian archbishop)accepted the title of Cardinal in 1914 (in the 1990s a memorial plaque was installed on his home).


Category mansion / villa / palace
Services event planning and hosting, free WiFi, snacks
Staff languages Czech, German, Slovak
Accepted forms of payment Czech korunas in cash, EuroCard / MasterCard, Euro in cash, invoice, Maestro online payment, VISA, VISA Electron, VISA Electron online payment, VISA online payment
Distance from parking lot 0 m (own)
  • capacity personal: 3