Back

Town house no. 118

Menu
Czech name Měšťanský dům čp. 118
Address Náměstí J. M. Marků 118
GPS 49°54'45"N 16°36'39"E (xx km)
371 m above sea level
swipe

Originally an 18th century Baroque building (with two arcades, a cross vaulted ceiling preserved on the ground floor) on the site of a half-timbered house, renovated in Late Classical style ub 1873 (arcade walled-in, attic with half storey) and reconstructed again at the end of the 20th century, which is when the wealth of the Neo-Classical design of the facade and reminiscence of the arcade were created.


Category mansion / villa / palace