Back

Former burgher brewery

Menu
Czech name Bývalý měšťanský pivovar
Address nám. J.M. Marků 80
GPS 49°54'41"N 16°36'39"E (xx km)
378 m above sea level

In 1629, the Prince of Lichtenstein commissioned the construction of a royal brewery in Lanškroun. The other towns and villages of the estate were obliged to consume beer from the brewery. The town brewery stood on the lower part of the square where the school stands today. The town brewery closed in 1891.


Category mansion / villa / palace