Back

Hus' House

Menu
Czech name Husův dům
Address Českých bratří 654
GPS 49°54'51"N 16°37'6"E (xx km)
391 m above sea level
swipe

Hus' House oratory was established in 1931-1932. In 1948 the preaching station was converted into a parish church. In 1987-1990 Hus' House was reconstructed into a church house. The original Hus House was expanded by the addition of flats in the attic space for preachers.


Category church
Date of construction 1932