Back

Pšenička's Pond

Menu
Czech name Pšeničkův rybník
GPS 49°55'38"N 16°34'24"E (xx km)
386 m above sea level
swipe

In 1464 Zdeněk Kostka established Dlouhý Pond on municipal land and gave his neighbouring land as counter-value. He has the exchange confirmed by King Jíří of Poděbrad with a special deed. Over the next decade another three ponds were added: Krátky, Olšový and Pšeničkův (Pšenkúv). The first two belonged to the suzerain as well, and the third was owned by Lanškroun burgher Josef Pšenička. Today the pond is a part of the nature park and protected landscape area Natura 2000.


Category reservoir