Back

Lanškroun - cemetery

Menu
Address Dobrovského
GPS 49°55'2"N 16°37'31"E (xx km)
397 m above sea level
swipe

The municipal cemetery was opened in 1904 by the bishop of Hradec Kralové. The funeral hall, tombs with monuments in classical, artistic pre-war style and contemporary modern style, or monuments with the symbols of various religions, Catholic, Protestant, Orthodox and also urns on graves or in the urn grove and in the columbarium, ash meadow, the graves of Czech, German and Red Army soldiers beckoning one ot reflect on those who fell in the wars.


Category cemetery
Site grounds 19960 m2