Back

Former Skerl's (Donkey's) mill

Menu
Czech name Bývalý Skerlův (Oslí) mlýn
Address T.G.Masaryka 17
GPS 49°54'47"N 16°36'27"E (xx km)
372 m above sea level
swipe

This mill originally belonged to Lanškroun authorities. In 1617, it was granted to Šimon Skler. In 1867, Josef Wernhart bought it from the Skler family and used a small cart pulled by donkeys for the transport of grains and flours. This is why the place was called the Donkey Mill. In 1900, the mill burnt down and was never rebuilt. Ever since, the building has served for commercial purposes.


Category mansion / villa / palace