Back

Abandoned mill On Valše

Menu
Czech name Zaniklý mlýn Na Valše
Address Lidická 307
GPS 49°53'53"N 16°37'41"E (xx km)
358 m above sea level
swipe

In 1826, Christian Polykarp Exleben bought this mill and rebuilt it into a large flax washboard. After about 20 years of war, the town of Lanškroun bought the washboard mill and sold it to the miller Karl Langr after one year, who then established a mill and sawmill. At the end of the war, mill operations were stopped.


Category mansion / villa / palace